Bespoke service for schools and nurseries
"Closing the gap and improving outcomes in oracy, communication, literacy and social development"
Sinead Campbell, Independent Speech and Language Therapist
Cardiff Speech and Language Therapy offer bespoke specialist services to for schools in South Wales.
From individual assessment and intervention to whole school approaches to enhance your inclusive and universal provision.
Delivering positive outcomes and improved attainment
We provide a timely and consistent service with a dedicated speech language therapist.
We can work alongside your current provision to deliver positive outcomes for all pupils.
Question, reasoning & justifying
Expressing thoughts and ideas
Confidence, assertiveness, resilience & empathy
Specialist (Wave 3)
- Individual assessment and review
- 1:1 or paired group therapy
-- IDP target setting
- Individual reports and pupil profiles
Universal (Wave 1)
- Whole school training
- Developing and auditing communication-friendly classrooms
- Information sharing and signposting
- Training staff to deliver evidence-based interventions
- Group interventions (social skills, vocabulary, narrative)
- Staff drop-in sessions to problem-solve
- Parent engagement workshops
Targeted (Wave 2)
Supporting the Curriculum
Capable learners who can understand questions and use language to problem solve
Confident learners who have communicative confidence to participate in performance
Ambitious learners who can communicate effectively in a variety of settings both written and orally
Healthy individuals with strong emotional literacy who are resilient and empathetic
Creative contributors who can express creative ideas and emotions
Informed citizens who can use language to present views and understand responsibilities
Enterprising individuals who have the social confidence to be active contributors